Home Office Location: Atlanta, Georgia, CSA
President/CEO: Casey Williams
Principal Division: Atlantean Foundation, Seattle
Division Head: George Snurlson
Chief Products/Services: Datafiles and hard-copy information on the alleged technologies, life-styles and government of lost Atlantis. Also serves as a clearing house for the magically active in search of employment.
Business Profile: Founded in 2012 by Sheila Blatavska, the Atlantean Foundation's avowed goal is a return to the "enlightened days of Atlantis." The Foundation gathers information on the lost continent from all sources, often financing expeditions in search of data, artifacts or possible ruins.
Security/Military Forces: The Atlantean Foundation subcontracts all security operations.
The Atlantean Foundation (AF), was created in 2012 by Sheila Blatavska in Atlanta, CAS . Atlanta remains the HQ of the AF. Principal purpose of the AF is to regain the lost knowledge of old Atlantis. It leads many expeditions for this lost knowledge, and also find and supports similar projects.
The AF has millions of members worldwide. In a monthly electronic magazine, the AF discusses its current finds.
The foundation is one of the larger producers of Trideo world-wide and the largest in the CAS. In addition, since 2057 the company is very interested in everything that has to do with magic. In this direction there were also many expeditions.
The Atlantean Foundation was endowed with five million Nuyen by Dunkelzahn in its will. The money was a reward donated for their search for the truth. In addition, the genuine fingerbones of Saint Dunstan, an archbishop of Canterbury (961 - 980), were given to the AF.
The Atlantean Foundation has a seat on the Board of Directors in the Dunkelzahn Institute of Magical Research.
Admitted discovery sites and excavation places
- Safety device of the prospecting licenses of natural Orichalcum in the Caucus mountains during the Halley's Comet.
- To look archeological excavation in the proximity of Riga over there for nordic artifacts.
- Concentration on the limestone caves under the ruins of the city Ubar close Ash Shisr. Ubar was released a legendary commercial town by a sandstorm, by reverence lacking of the inhabitants in relation to God, was destroyed. Afterwards the city is to have been homeland of animal, measure-arranged creatures with one eye, arm and leg only each.
- Find of a ship, whose passenger had for instance troll size.
- One of many situation layers Atlantis. Special attention lies in the Levantine basin, which carried in former times the name Tritonyde lake. Discovery site of a antiken Ampore, which contained scrolls of the Athener of legislator Solon RK Sais. The AF von Humanis was stolen.
- Sheila Blatavska