Historia[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- 2011: The Black Tide strikes the Low Countries, leaving a morass of toxic sludge in its wake.
- 2016: After a referendum, Wallonia, declares independence from Flanders. The country of Belgium ceases to exist.
- 2018: The Brussels European City (Brussels E.C.) forms under the control of the EU. Though a true independent city, its status is still deputed between Flanders and Wallonia for years to come.
- 2028: After years of economic recession, Wallonia joins France as a semi-autonomous region.
- 19 marca 2043: The Netherlands and Flanders merge and form the United Netherlands. Major changes are made to the old social, legal and economic laws.
Polityka[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Geografia[edytuj | edytuj kod]
The United Netherlands (UNL) is located between the Allied German States in the east, France in the south and the Saar-Lorraine-Luxembourg Special Administrative Zone (the SOX-zone) in the south-west. The UNL in the west has a long coastline of the North Sea.
The United Netherlands consists of the Netherlands and Flanders, once the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. The UNL is part of a region called the Low Countries, which also includes Wallonia (once the French-speaking part of Belgium).
Ekonomia[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Regulus Joint Industries (SoE. s.28)
- Saeder-Krupp (cd s.84)
- Renraku Computer Systems w Amsterdamie (cd s.79)
Źródła[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Główne źródło: The United Netherlands: Shadows of Europe, s.208-217
- Amsterdam: Target: Smuggler's Havens, s.70-71.
- Relacje z Niemcami: Germany Sourcebook, s.43.
- Podwodne Arcologies: Target: Smuggler's Havens, s.62-65.
- Helix Data Haven is located in the Hague (tm s.39-43, tsh s.61-62).
Linki zewnętrzne[edytuj | edytuj kod]
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun