- 2011: The Black Tide strikes the Low Countries, leaving a morass of toxic sludge in its wake.
- 2016: After a referendum, Wallonia, declares independence from Flanders. The country of Belgium ceases to exist.
- 2018: The Brussels European City (Brussels E.C.) forms under the control of the EU. Though a true independent city, its status is still deputed between Flanders and Wallonia for years to come.
- 2028: After years of economic recession, Wallonia joins France as a semi-autonomous region.
- 19 marca 2043: The Netherlands and Flanders merge and form the United Netherlands. Major changes are made to the old social, legal and economic laws.
The United Netherlands (UNL) is located between the Allied German States in the east, France in the south and the Saar-Lorraine-Luxembourg Special Administrative Zone (the SOX-zone) in the south-west. The UNL in the west has a long coastline of the North Sea.
The United Netherlands consists of the Netherlands and Flanders, once the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. The UNL is part of a region called the Low Countries, which also includes Wallonia (once the French-speaking part of Belgium).
- Regulus Joint Industries (SoE. s.28)
- Saeder-Krupp (cd s.84)
- Renraku Computer Systems w Amsterdamie (cd s.79)
Główne źródło: The United Netherlands: Shadows of Europe, s.208-217
- Amsterdam: Target: Smuggler's Havens, s.70-71.
- Relacje z Niemcami: Germany Sourcebook, s.43.
- Podwodne Arcologies: Target: Smuggler's Havens, s.62-65.
- Helix Data Haven is located in the Hague (tm s.39-43, tsh s.61-62).
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun