Powieści: Nigdy nie ufaj smokom | Wybieraj swych wrogów z rozwagą | Znajdź własną drogę | 5189 | 5199 | 5210 | 5218 | 5220 | 5302 | 5310 | 5313 | 5365 | 5367 | 5374 | 5377 | 5427 | 5445 | 5448 | 5495 | 5496 | 5537 | 5539 | 5542 | 5593 | 5628 | 5629 | 5630 | 5631 | 5674 | 5709 | 5710 | 5711 | 5712 | 5713 | 5714 | 5741 | 5742 | 5749 | 5775 | 5819 | 5839 | Private Agenda
- WizKids: Born to run | Poison Agendas | Fallen Angels | Drops of Corruption | Aftershock | A Fistful of Data
Seria 7000: Shadowrun Third Edition | 7001 | Shadowrun Gamemaster Screen | Shadowrun Quick Start Rules
Seria 7100 - Dodatki: Shadowrun: Where Man Meets Magic And Machine | 7101 | SR1 GM Screen | Sprawl Sites | Katalog Ulicznego Samuraja | Paranormal Animals of North America | The Grimoire — The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy, 14th Edition, 2050 | Virtual Realities | Rigger Black Book | Shadowbeat | Shadowtech | Paranormal Animals of Europe | Corporate Shadowfiles | Fields of Fire | Lone Star | Prime Runners | Bug City | Corporate Security Handbook | Cybertechnology Awakenings | Threats | Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahns Secrets | Underworld Sourcebook | Cyberpirates! | Corporate Download | Man and Machine | The Year of the Comet | Threats 2
Seria 7200 - Opis Świata: Seattle Sourcebook | Native American Nations Volume One | London Sourcebook | Germany Sourcebook | Universal Brotherhood | Neo-Anarchists Guide to North America | Native American Nations Volume Two | The Neo-Anarchists Guide to Real Life | Dodatek California Free State | Tir Tairngire | Dodatek Tír na nÓg | Denver: The City of Shadows | Aztlan | Target: UCAS | Target: Smugglers Havens | New Seattle | Target: Matrix
Seria 7300 - Przygody: DNA/DOA | Mercurial | Dreamchipper | Queen Euphoria | Bottled Demon | Harlequin | Dragon Hunt | Total Eclipse | Imago | Elven Fire | Ivy & Chrome | One Stage Before | Dark Angel | A Killing Glare | Celtic Double Cross | Eye Witness | Paradise Lost | Divided Assets | Double Exposure | Harlequins Back | Running Short | Super Tuesday! | Shadows of the Underworld | Predator and Prey | Misje | Mob War | Blood in the Boardroom | Renraku Arcology: Shutdown | First Run | Corporate Punishment | Brainscan
Seria 7400: Sprawl Maps
Seria 7600: Into The Shadows
Seria 7700: High Tech and Low Life - The Art of Shadowrun
Seria 7900: Shadowrun Druga Edycja | SR2 GM Screen | The Grimoire - The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy 15th Edition, 2053 | Virtual Realities 2.0 | Shadowrun Kompan: Poza Cieniami | Shadowrun Companion: Third Edition | Rigger 2 | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Dodatek Matrix
Seria 10600: The Year of the Comet | Target: Awakened Lands | Threats 2 | Target: Wastelands | Wake of the Comet | Shadows of North America | Shadowrun Companion | New Seattle | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Shadowrun Third Edition | Rigger 3 Revised | Man and Machine | State of the Art 2063 | Survival of the Fittest | Dragons of the Sixth World | Sprawl Survival Guide | The Shadowrun Character Dossier
Seria 25000: Shadows of Europe | Mr. Johnson’s Little Black Book | State of the Art: 2064 | Loose Alliance | Shadows of Asia | Shadowrun GM Screen and Critters Sourcebook | Shadows of Latin America | System Failure | Running Wild
Seria 26000: Shadowrun Fourth Edition | Shadowrun Fourth Edition Hard Cover | SR4 GM Screen | On the Run | Shockwaves | Street Magic | Runner Havens | Arsenal | Emergence | Running Wild | Augmentations | Corp Zones
- Authors: Tom Dowd & Chris Kubasik
- Number: 7107 [1-55560-144-8]
- Price: $15.00
- Pages: 152 + 8 color
- Sections: Introduction, Computer Systems, Intrusion Countermeasures, Cyberdecks, Programs, Cybercombat, Matrix Realities, Fuchi Incorporated — A Matrix Tour, Hacker House Summer Update, Virtual Realities
- Overview: I’ll say it right out, I was rather disappointed with this one. I may be biased (I never liked the decking rules), but to devote almost half of the book to a short story was a bit of a rip-off for my taste. The first chapters give useful information about decking: the decking rules are expanded with a new node, new utilities, new IC, and more new things deckers can use to their advantage. Also given are rules for constructing/updating cyberdecks and writing utilities yourself. The book goes on to give a general image of what the Matrix really is, both from the gamer’s point of view, and by using a tour from Fuchi Inc. This latter gives very nice color pictures of "actual" Matrix nodes so you can see what it all really looks like. What follows then is a sort of Street Samurai Catalog for deckers, but without anything new: all the stuff that Hacker House sells is detailed in the first chapters of the book. Then there’s the short story, with which the book ends. The story, titled Virtual Realities like the book, is set entirely within the Matrix.
- Rating: 6.0
- Comment: "The decking system stinks, and so did Virtual Realities. I didn’t flunk it, coz I liked the story."
- Notes: This book is out of print, mainly because VR 2.0 came out in ’95.