Powieści: Nigdy nie ufaj smokom | Wybieraj swych wrogów z rozwagą | Znajdź własną drogę | 5189 | 5199 | 5210 | 5218 | 5220 | 5302 | 5310 | 5313 | 5365 | 5367 | 5374 | 5377 | 5427 | 5445 | 5448 | 5495 | 5496 | 5537 | 5539 | 5542 | 5593 | 5628 | 5629 | 5630 | 5631 | 5674 | 5709 | 5710 | 5711 | 5712 | 5713 | 5714 | 5741 | 5742 | 5749 | 5775 | 5819 | 5839 | Private Agenda
- WizKids: Born to run | Poison Agendas | Fallen Angels | Drops of Corruption | Aftershock | A Fistful of Data
Seria 7000: Shadowrun Third Edition | 7001 | Shadowrun Gamemaster Screen | Shadowrun Quick Start Rules
Seria 7100 - Dodatki: Shadowrun: Where Man Meets Magic And Machine | 7101 | SR1 GM Screen | Sprawl Sites | Katalog Ulicznego Samuraja | Paranormal Animals of North America | The Grimoire — The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy, 14th Edition, 2050 | Virtual Realities | Rigger Black Book | Shadowbeat | Shadowtech | Paranormal Animals of Europe | Corporate Shadowfiles | Fields of Fire | Lone Star | Prime Runners | Bug City | Corporate Security Handbook | Cybertechnology Awakenings | Threats | Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahns Secrets | Underworld Sourcebook | Cyberpirates! | Corporate Download | Man and Machine | The Year of the Comet | Threats 2
Seria 7200 - Opis Świata: Seattle Sourcebook | Native American Nations Volume One | London Sourcebook | Germany Sourcebook | Universal Brotherhood | Neo-Anarchists Guide to North America | Native American Nations Volume Two | The Neo-Anarchists Guide to Real Life | Dodatek California Free State | Tir Tairngire | Dodatek Tír na nÓg | Denver: The City of Shadows | Aztlan | Target: UCAS | Target: Smugglers Havens | New Seattle | Target: Matrix
Seria 7300 - Przygody: DNA/DOA | Mercurial | Dreamchipper | Queen Euphoria | Bottled Demon | Harlequin | Dragon Hunt | Total Eclipse | Imago | Elven Fire | Ivy & Chrome | One Stage Before | Dark Angel | A Killing Glare | Celtic Double Cross | Eye Witness | Paradise Lost | Divided Assets | Double Exposure | Harlequins Back | Running Short | Super Tuesday! | Shadows of the Underworld | Predator and Prey | Misje | Mob War | Blood in the Boardroom | Renraku Arcology: Shutdown | First Run | Corporate Punishment | Brainscan
Seria 7400: Sprawl Maps
Seria 7600: Into The Shadows
Seria 7700: High Tech and Low Life - The Art of Shadowrun
Seria 7900: Shadowrun Druga Edycja | SR2 GM Screen | The Grimoire - The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy 15th Edition, 2053 | Virtual Realities 2.0 | Shadowrun Kompan: Poza Cieniami | Shadowrun Companion: Third Edition | Rigger 2 | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Dodatek Matrix
Seria 10600: The Year of the Comet | Target: Awakened Lands | Threats 2 | Target: Wastelands | Wake of the Comet | Shadows of North America | Shadowrun Companion | New Seattle | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Shadowrun Third Edition | Rigger 3 Revised | Man and Machine | State of the Art 2063 | Survival of the Fittest | Dragons of the Sixth World | Sprawl Survival Guide | The Shadowrun Character Dossier
Seria 25000: Shadows of Europe | Mr. Johnson’s Little Black Book | State of the Art: 2064 | Loose Alliance | Shadows of Asia | Shadowrun GM Screen and Critters Sourcebook | Shadows of Latin America | System Failure | Running Wild
Seria 26000: Shadowrun Fourth Edition | Shadowrun Fourth Edition Hard Cover | SR4 GM Screen | On the Run | Shockwaves | Street Magic | Runner Havens | Arsenal | Emergence | Running Wild | Augmentations | Corp Zones
Virtual Realities 2.0 Edytuj
- Author: Paul Hume
- Number: 7904 [1-55560-271-1]
- Price: $18.00
- Pages: 176 + 8 color
- Sections: Introduction, Interlude 1: Welcome To The Matrix, Matrix 2.0, Interlude 2: Things To Come, Grids And Hosts, Intrusion Countermeasures, Interlude 3: SOTA In Fear, Mapping Matrices, Interlude 4: Worlds Of The Matrix, Deckers, Cyberdecks, Programs, System Operations, Cybercombat, Hacker House, Matrix Law, Artificial Intelligence, The Otaku, Matrix Hot Spots, Appendix, Index
- Overview: this book presents a complete overhaul of the Matrix system, changing things down to almost the basic principles of how the Matrix was run before. It attempts to make decking easier for players and gamemasters, in which it succeeds for the most part. For example, the complicated business with nodes populated with IC is replaced by rules in which deckers enter complete systems that activate particular pieces of IC when the decker gives away his presence. The more obvious you’ll go stomping around the Matrix, the more intrusion countermeasures will get fired your way. A few drawbacks of the book are that it requires everyone who is used to the old rules, to convert to the new ones without a set of conversion guidelines for old characters or systems, and that the rules are scattered all over the book, making it hard to find specific rules in a hurry. All in all, though, it makes the Matrix a lot more playable than Virtual Realities ever did. The color plates are also nice, all of them computer-generated artwork, though they don’t really give all that much of an idea of what the Matrix is really like.
- Rating/Comment: published after the survey.
- Notes: replaces both the Matrix chapter of the SRII rules, as well as the complete Virtual Realities book.