- January 8: The Teamsters Union rejects the New York government's final contract offer and ratifies strike action.
- February 2: The Canadian government pushes the Dene First Nations tribe off the land they had claimed, ignoring their pending land claim, for further business development.
- April 12: A mob attacks a Seretech medical research truck in New York City. Twenty Seretech employees and two hundred civilians are killed in the ensuing riot.
- May 6: State and federal governments sue Seretech for criminal negligence over the New York City riots.
- October 26: United States vs. Seretech Corporation: The US Supreme Court finds that corporations have the right to maintain a private army.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.