- January 1: At 8 AM local time, WSAF reports the discovery of a new species of ferret near the Edgebrook woods in Chicago. The property owner on discovery site takes the ferrets to the United States Fish and Wildlife Service for examination.  
- January 14: The USFWS informs that the recently discovered ferrets are a completely new species, christened 'Century Ferrets' by WSAF. 
- May 26: In response to an economic crisis, the Austrian president dissolves Parliament and replaces it with the 'Stahlmänner', a council composed of corporate figures.  
- July 10: The Supreme Court of the United States rules the first Shiawase Decision. 
- November 7: Martin Hunt is elected President of the United States. 
- November 8: Shiawase Corporation's private nuclear power plant goes online. 
- December 14: The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission pursues legal action against Shiawase after TerraFirst! agents attack the corporation's new nuclear power plant, arguing it cannot adequately defend its own property. 
- Shiawase rebukes by stating US federal laws hindered their security efforts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.