- January 1: At 8AM local time, WSAF reports the discovery of a new species of ferret near Edgebrook Woods, Chicago. The owner of the property where the ferrets were discovered takes them to the US Fish and Wildlife Service for examination.
- January 14: US Fish and Wildlife Service reports to WSAF that the recently-discovered ferrets are not black-footed ferrets or any other species. WSAF takes to calling them "Century Ferrets."
- May 26: In response to economic crisis, the Austrian president dissolves Parliament and places its power under the control of the Stahlmänner, a council composed of corporate figures.
- July 10: The Supreme Court of the United States releases the first Shiawase Decision.
- November 7: Martin Hunt is elected as the 43rd President of the United States.
- November 8: Shiawase Corporation's private nuclear power plant goes online.
- December 14: The United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission pursues legal action against the Shiawase Corporation after TerraFirst! agents attack Shiawase's new nuclear power plant, arguing that the corporation cannot adequately defend its property; Shiawase responds with a statement that US federal laws hindered their security forces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.