- April 30: Without warning, ten percent of the world's population suddenly mutates. The process then occurs in in utero children. The media calls this transformation "Goblinization."
- The government of the United Kingdom announces the death of King George VII, who is rumored to have been killed after Goblinizing.
- The government of Quebec extends full rights to all Goblinized francophone citizens.
- The government of the Czech Republic offers its full assistance to all Goblinized citizens.
- May 4: President Joaquim Delmonte of the Dominican Republic announces that his country will accept any Goblinized immigrants after he transforms into an ork.
- May 14: Swiss officials declare Goblinization the result of an unidentified disease and orders the quarantine of all affected.
- May 25: In response to the German government rounding up orks and trolls, the Mutant Rights Congress is founded in Cologne and its members threaten civil unrest.
- May 28: The Japanese Imperial State annexes Yomi Island, Philippines and deports its metahuman population there.
- June 9: Seattle governor Lindstrom orders the Metroplex Guard to round up the Goblinized and place them in the camps that once held Native Americans.
- August 3: Time Magazine publishes an article written by McBean describing the effect that Goblinization had on his childhood friend. McBean later expands the content of the article into a novel titled Looking for Gonzo, following the experiences of Jerry "Gonzo" Petersen after becoming a troll.
- August 23: Texas governor Melissa Santiago-Ortega strong-arms the Welfare Board into giving funds to provide adequate shelter and sanitary facilities for the state's metahuman detention centers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.