- January 17: Russian armed forces invade Poland, starting the first EuroWar.Germany Handbook dates it as May 19
- March 12: India begins rebuilding its infrastructure.
- April 3: Poland surrenders to Russia.
- April 7: Russian forces enter eastern Germany.
- April 17: A new constitution is submitted to the Provisional Congress for approval. Two thirds of the US and Canadian states ratify it over the next six months. US President Andrew McAlister becomes provisional President of the UCAS, Canadian Prime Minister Harold Frazier becomes provisional Vice President of the UCAS.
- May 23: Leopold Habsburg declares himself Emperor of Austria after his traditionalist faction ousts the government from power.
- July 6: Russian forces invade the Czech Republic. Austria is the first European power to offer aid to the defenders.
- September 9: Yakut declares independence from Russia.
- October 21: Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden establish the Scandinavian Union.
- November 3: Echo Mirage Team Two wipes out the last known concentration of the Crash Virus code. Of the original thirty-two Echo Mirage members, only seven survive. Four of them go into business with knowledge of cyberterminal design.
- November 30: Major David Gavilan disappears.
- December 16: In Spain, Father Julian Estrellas loses an arm and his mother is killed in a motor vehicle collision when the other driver goblinizes behind the wheel. He becomes vehemently anti-metahuman after the incident.
- December 25: Desk-sized second-generation cyberterminals are commercially-available.
- Frida Kohlman meets the radical Asatru priest Wednesday.
- The Mafia Commissione strips James O'Malley of his position of capo of Milwaukee and forces him to retire for focusing on revenge against the Yakuza instead of his responsibilities.
- In Australia, BHP and Mount Isa Mines merge to create Tanamyre Resources.
- The Australian Secret Intelligence Organization and the Federal Police merge to become Australian Intelligence and Security Enforcement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.