- "Present day" of Shadowrun First Edition.
- January 14: MegaMedia Inc. announces the retirement of Amanda "Euphoria" Lockheart. Their representative does not connect the announcement to Euphoria's recent abduction, rumored to be a failed kidnapping attempt by a deranged fan.
- January 15
- Strice Foods announces the end to distribution of its popular food additive Amber Gel, denying connections to Euphoria's missed promotional dates.
- One week after the destruction of a Werner-Voss corporate shuttle and the deaths of all one hundred seventy-five passengers and crew, the Revenants policlub claims responsibility for the attack.
- March 19: The Campeche Massacre. Aztechnology Corporate Security opens fire on unarmed protestors in Campeche, killing hundreds.
- May 6: A kraken sinks a Vancouver-bound ferry, killing all on board.
- May 22: Aztlan seizes a portion of Venezuela from Amazonia.
- May 30: Thousands of metahumans march on Atlanta, calling for increased awareness of metahuman rights.
- August 10: Keyboard-sized seventh-generation cyberdecks enter the market.
- August 28: The Algonkian-Manitou Council contracts Aztechnology to assist in recovering from their agricultural collapse.
- September 13: Closed-circuit simsense technology is commercially available, allowing a single rigger to monitor an entire building.
- September 22: Aztlan annexes independent Columbia.
- October 4: Corsica secedes from France.
- November 9: Buttercup reveals that she is a free spirit.
- November 24: Proteus AG wins the contract to construct arkoblocks off the shore of the Japanese Imperial State.
- December 14: The Trans-polar Aleut Nation leaves the Native American Nations.
- Shadowrun (SNES): Jake Armitage defeats Drake and the malevolent AI in Aneki Corporation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.