- January 12: Dr. Michael Nickson founds the Aleph Society.
- April 28: Proteus AG and AG Chemie Europa go to war at Proteus's Helgoland facility, which ends when the Great Dragon Nachtmeister sides with Proteus.
- June 8: Insect hives are discovered in several large cities in India.
- June 22: The UCAS Congress formally recognizes the great dragon Dunkelzahn as a legal citizen. A famous "handshake" between Dunkelzahn and UCAS President Thomas Steele sends the Technocrat ticket to the top of the polls.
- July 3: Truman Technologies relocates their headquarters from Chicago to Los Angeles, California Free State.
- July 5: Yucatan rebels accidentally sink a civilian ferry, killing over two hundred people.
- July 9: Panic erupts in Malaysia when insect spirits are discovered to be leading the neo-communist movement.
- July 19: Ares Macrotechnology forces and Kurdish mercenaries destroy an insect hive in Constantinople.
- July 24: Renraku Computer Systems launches the Locus Elementum organization.
- August 9: The International Olympic Committee cancels the 2060 Olympic Games when 60% of the participating nations boycott the events over Japan's anti-metahuman policies.
- September 13: UCAS border control stops nuclear weapons from entering the country. They link the weapons to a previously-unknown organization called Winternight.
- October 25: Fifteen people are killed when a bomb explodes at the Liberation Day parade in San Francisco.
- October 28: A strange aurora appears over Crater Lake.
- November 7: UCAS President Thomas Steele and Vice President James Booth are overwhelmingly re-elected to office in "the dullest election of the 21st century."
- December 17 Proteus AG announces plans for a fully submerged arkoblock near Rømø Island.
- The CAS Supreme Court rules that sports teams cannot deny playing time based on metatype. Most professional sports leagues adopt similar policies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.