- January 6: First generation commlinks — palm-sized cyberterminals — are commercially released.
- February 18: Metaphysicists discover that a modified electrical current run through an orichalcum-laced filament creates dual-natured light.
- May 3: The French government sets the Brocéliande Forest as a self-governing territory under control of the Korrigan, a coalition of sapient non-metahumans including pixies and spirits.
- June 15: The Mita-gumi and the Watada-gumi yakuza go to war.
- July 5: Glitterworld, an immersive interactive sim park, opens its doors in Korea.
- July 8: A super-typhoon hits Hong Kong. The storm inflicts less damage to life and property than previous storms, which is attributed to the city's new wireless Matrix systems.
- September 8: Gaeatronics's Geothermal Power Plant Network of five power plants comes online eight months behind schedule. The power plants are hailed as the next generation in environmentally-sound engineering and generate enough power to meet the needs of the Native American Nations. The Sioux Nation, Salish-Shidhe Council, and Pueblo Corporate Council begin to decommission corporate-run energy plants in their nations, prompting the corporations to protest.
- October 31: The Lord Protector’s Office violently suppresses student riots at Cambridge, resulting in eighty-one deaths, hundreds of injuries and arrests, and a dozen disappearances. The riots are attributed to the Pendragon, who subsequently vanishes.
- Seattle and the Salish-Shidhe Council are selected as joint hosts for the 2076 Olympic Summer Games.
- Luc de Berry passed away and the leadership of the French Catholic Church is transfered, per his wishes, to Amaury de Lubersac .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.