- The Monads announce themselves to the Corporate Court and outline plans for Project Exodus, scheduled for completion in 2080.
- UCAS Congressman Thomas Lincoln is assassinated as part of the Black Lodge's internal cleanup.
- February - November (unspecified date): Samantha Villiers dies of (allegedly) natural causes while running NeoNET's Seattle office. Rumors in the shadows claim it may have been a hit.
- February 7: The Corporate Court announces the Megacorporate Revision, scheduled to take place over the next few years with the intention to (re)assess the status of all AA and A corporations. The Revision triggers a lot of unrest (and runs) as the scrutinized corporations become targets for AAA takeover as well as attempt to keep their respective statuses by merging with / striking against competitors.
- March 15: The Megacorporate Revision begins. The Corporate Court starts auditing a number of AA and A corporations to confirm or change their statuses.
- May: - With an audit of its military equipement finished, the Moroccan government initiated a massive upgrade program for the RMAF, led by Army General Salamah Berrada, the program is expected to last until 2082
- July - August: Seattle's ACHE overheats over the summer, causing 634 deaths. Unbeknownst to all but a few, the cause was not a design flaw in the building, but rather a drastic maintenance budget cut authorized by Downtown Mayor Nikola Taul, who will try to keep the scandal under lid so as to run for Governor the year after.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.