- Between January and end of July, the ACMF cordon off six sections of Detroit sprawl, turning them into "no-go" zones. 
- July 29th: Sticks sends a message to Glitch to tell him to monitor closely Detroit in the coming days .
- July 30th: The Detroit Matrix is suddenly down, members of the Jackpoint use a weather satellite to monitor events in the city until the starship Reliance of Space Rescue Service destroys it.
- July 31th: Jackpoint set up a "war room" to share data on the current events of Detroit with others networks, such as Asgard, Nexus, Frozen Shadows, and Helix.
- August 1st Multiple Mr. Johnsons are recruiting shadowrunners to provide up-to-date information on situation in Detroit.
- August 1st Colonel Nathan “Rifleman” McCord sent a message to recruit shadowrunners and mercs to help preventing Detroit to be overrun by Insect spirits.
- August 9th: A special UCAS Task Force consisting of the UCAS Army III Corps is reported to be heading toward the Detroit.
- August 10th:
- September 11th: A huge battle at Ares Tower in Detroit concludes the battle of Detroit. Arthur Vogel, presumed dead until then, reappears and assume control of Ares Macrotechnology since Damien Knight is reported dead in the battle.
- September 12th: UCAS government decides to leave the BRA.
- October 6th: The Platinum Troll at Detroit is under attack.
- November 1st: Philadelphia is the first city (since Detroit) stuck by a blackout.
- November 2th: Baltimore, Bangor, Halifax, Newark, Providence and St. John are also struck by a blackout.
- November 6th: Bismarck, Lexington, and St. Louis are also struck by a blackout.
Comments[edit | edit source]
- The start of Sixth Edition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.