The House of Rohan (fr. Maison Rohan) is a noble family who yield a lot political power in France, but especially in Brittany. Erwan de Rohan (born in 2001) is the leader of the family and has seven children, all elven, including:
- Michel de Rohan (born 2027) who is a powerful druid who studied at the renown University of Prague ;
- Charles de Rohan (born 2030) who is rumored to have ties with Wuxing, especially since the megacoproration took over Saint Nazaire Shipyard ;
- Magali de Rohan, the youngest daughter is even rumored to be a Dryad ;
- Josephine de Rohan ;
- Roxanne de Rohan is close to business and nobility all over Europe and Conseiller d'état;
- Gaëlle de Rohan, lives in North America, as part of an alliance with Tir Tairngire.
In the early 2070s, a terrorist strike against Saint Nazaire Shipyard, by a neo-republican extermist movement called Section 89, killed two other members of the familly, Charles de Rohan and Agnès de Rohan. Roxanne de Rohan, an other awakened member of the familly was also badly hurt, and lost her Talent in the recovery.
References[edit | edit source]
Index[edit | edit source]
French[edit | edit source]
- Capitales des ombres, 129