Italian Confederation or Italy
History[edit | edit source]
- Awakening causes reactionary, conservative backlash and spawns Papal Bull denouncing metahumans.
- The Church's change of policy at Council of Bishops causes a break with conservative German Catholic Church.
- Pontifical doctrine officially changes with Imago Dei Encyclical and the Awakened Schism is born.
- Successive Italian governments collapse from corruption scandals.
- Italian forces fight in both fronts of the Euro Wars.
- Five Days of Milan signals the end of the Republic. Corporate and mercenary troops seize key locations to ensure the peace.
- Papal States founded.
- Repubblica Serenissima, Mezzogiorno and Sicily found local governments followed by other city-states.
- Italian Confederation officially formed.
- Venice's canals are mysteriously purified.
- Shortly after Hestaby's speech to the UN, Alamais establishes a stronghold near GeMiTo, a feral city. Intent on advancing his beliefs of Dragon superiority, the Great Dragon attracts a number of adult dragons to follow him, turning the area into their feeding grounds--every day a dozen or so dragons preyed upon the inhabitants of the sprawl, consuming upwards of 300 metahumans a day. By the time it is all over, ninety thousand metahumans are killed and eaten, prompting Lofwyr to intervene during the Great Dragon Civil War.
- November 5-6, 2074: Lofwyr attacks Alamais's GeMiTo compound with overwhelming force that consists of over a thousand metahuman mercenaries and shadowrunners, armored fighting vehicles, air support, twenty adult dragons, and the Great Dragons Lung and Arleesh. Metahuman shadowrunners score the killing blow on Alamais at approximately 1006 on November 6. Thirty-eight Dragons besides Alamais die in the battle.
Politics[edit | edit source]
Constituent states[edit | edit source]
- Emilia Romagna
- Papal States
- Republic of Ferrara
- Republic of Modena
- Republic of Serenissima
- Republic of Tuscany
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Valle d'Aosta
Foreign politics[edit | edit source]
Economy[edit | edit source]
Corporate Presence[edit | edit source]
Crime[edit | edit source]
Shadows[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun
Index[edit | edit source]
- Artifacts Unbound
- Euro War Antiques
- Feral Cities, 117, 118, 126
- Loose Alliances
- Rigger 3, 163
- Runner Havens, 129
- Runner's Companion, 57
- Running Wild
- Shadows of Europe
- Sixth World Almanac, 147, 148-149
- Spy Games
- The Clutch of Dragons, 130
- Threats 2, 104
See also[edit | edit source]
- Italian Federation (unofficial)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.