Medical services are offered in official (public or private) and illegal establishments, such as hospitals (for sick and injured) and body shops (for those desiring body modification and enhancement).
Medical Terminology[edit | edit source]
- HMHVV: Human-Metahuman Vampiric Virus.
- Unexplained Genetic Expression (UGE) is a medical term for type of magical awakening.
- Virally Induced Toxic Allergy Syndrome (VITAS)
Major Players[edit | edit source]
Minor Players[edit | edit source]
- Info-santé (Ares) -- Formerly Cross Biomedical. Quebec, North America, and Europe.
- EuroMedis (Zeta-ImpChem)
- BuMoNa (Ag Chemie)
- Characorp (Vedacorp) -- Leading Emergency Response Provider in South Asia
- Monobe Medical (Monobe) -- Operations in Russia and parts of Asia, and Africa
- Careline -- UK provider, manages medical services in several major African ports.
Index[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.