The Pan-African Federation is not a nation, or really even a federation of nations, but a region. The political boundaries of this region shift so often that listing them is futile. In fact, even the name "Pan-African Federation" is not official and does not represent any sort of organized group.
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun
Primary source: Cyberpirates, pp 87-99.
- Mercenary work in: Fields of Fire, pg 24.
- Desert Wars in North Africa (cd.17).
- Eco-cells oppose Saeder-Krupp's pollution (cd.89). Some of these have been sponsored by Mujaji, the Rain Queen (cd.90).
- Empire of Zambia mentioned in illustration (cc.100).
- Novatech runs a rocket launch site in Formosa Bay, off of the Kenyan coast (yotc.16).
- Shiawase owns the San Marco launch pad, a former Italian launch facility off off the Kenyan coast (yotc.17).
2042: Zeta-Impchem exposed dumping neurotoxins in Central Africa (sr3.25)
Created for Wordman's The Sixth World.