The original Trilogy of Shadowrun Novels written by Robert N. Charrette.
- Never Deal With A Dragon. 1990 (second edition, 2003). ISBN 0-1401-5239-3. Blurb: The year is 2050. The power of magic and the creatures that accompany it have returned to Earth. For Sam Verner, living in the womb of the Renraku conglomerate was easy, until his sister disappeared and reality began to disintegrate. Now Sam wants out, but must face the world of Shadowrun.
- Choose Your Enemies Carefully. 1991. ISBN 0-1401-5240-7. Blurb: When magic returns, its power calls Sam Verner. As Sam searches for his sister through the slick and scary streets of 2050, his quest leads him across the ocean to England, where druids rule the streets... and the throne. But all is not what it seems, and Sam and his new shadow friends are plunged into a maze of madness on the trail of destruction. Only when Sam accepts his destiny as a shaman can he embrace the power he needs. But what waits for him in the final confrontation of technology and human flesh is a secret much darker than anything he knew waiting in the shadows...
- Find Your Own Truth. 1991. ISBN 0-451-45082-5. Blurb: He was only a beginner shaman, but Sam Verner had to find a cure to ward off the curse on his sister. Only something of great magic would do the trick.
Spoiler: The events of the series occur in the year 2050.
Minor surviving characters:
- Never Trust An Elf novel features Dodger and Sally Tsung as minor characters; the story resolves around orc sam, Kham
- Total Eclipse adventure centerers around an aftermath of an event that occurred during the trilogy (events surrounding Rachnei, one of the ancient spirits released by Sam from a magical prison in the Australian outback)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.