This is only the bare minimum amount of information you need to get through the game and actually requires a significant amount of prior knowledge about the game.
- Go to Stoker's Coffin and get Michael's stuff. (1)
- Go to the Tarislar City Inn and ask about Tabatha Shale. (1)
- Go to Boris Errascoe and ask him about Michael. (1)
The Big ThreeEdit
Remember, each of the three plotlines can be done in any order. See the intro to this section.
- Go to the AmerIndian village and ask Owlfeather about Michael. (1)
- Go to the Big Rhino and ask Mortimer Reed about Aragorn.
- Go to the Mitsuhama building in Penumbra District and free Aragorn.
- Go back to the AmerIndian village and talk to Owlfeather. (2)
- Go to Council Island and talk to Spirit Eyes.
- Bring Spirit Eyes a gargoyle horn.
- Bring Spirit Eyes a hellhound pelt.
- Go to the dragon cave and save Licourtrix from Renraku.
- Go to Council Island and talk to Spirit Eyes. (3)
- Go to the Big Rhino and ask Mortimer Reed about Mako Sochou.
- Go to Club Penumbra and talk to Mako. (3)
- Go to Gates Undersound.
- Go to Matchsticks and kill Ito Ogami. (3)
- Go to Renraku HQ and get the map overlay. (3)
- Go to Icarus Descending and talk to Caleb Brightmore. (2)
- Go to the Tarislar City Inn and ask about Frosty.
- Go to Sinsearach, speak to the elders, and agree to be tested.
- Go to Red Buffalo Woman.
- Go to the Sinsearach and ask to speak to the elders. (1)
- Go to Icarus Descending and ask Caleb about Ilene Two Fists.
- Go to Hollywood Correctional and rescue Ilene. (2)
- Go to the Sinsearach, speak to the elders, and join them. (2)
- Go to the Sinsearach and ask to see Frosty. (3)
- Go to the Tarislar Garden Apartments. (2)
- Go to the Jump House and ask Gunderson about Vigore.
- Go to the Rat's Nest. (2)
- Go to the Tarislar Garden Apartments.
- Go to the Tarislar Garden Apartments and tell Harlequin you are ready.
- Go to the inner part of Ellisia's Tomb and defeat Thon.
These can be done at any time after the Beginning part.
The order of steps 1 and 2 can be switched as long as you re-visit Dr. Haversheen after visiting the remote hut.
- Go to the remote hut in the Salish-Shidhe.
- Go to Seattle General and ask Dr. Haversheen about her Holopix.
- Go to the Fuchi building in Penumbra District, get the cyber-heart.
- Go to Seattle General.
The order of steps 1 through 5 is completely arbitrary and you may do them in any order you wish.
- Get the clue from the Aztechnology system.
- Get the clue from the Renraku system.
- Get the clue from the Fuchi system.
- Get the clue from the Mitsuhama system.
- Get the clue from the Ares system.
- Get the clue from the UCAS system.
|This page uses content from StrategyWiki. The original article was at Shadowrun (Genesis)/Quick walkthrough. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Shadowrun Wiki, the text of StrategyWiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|