Eight video games have been developed based on the Shadowrun franchise:
- 1993: Shadowrun (Beam Software; SNES)
- 1994: Shadowrun (BlueSky Software; Sega Genesis/Mega Drive)
- 1996: Shadowrun (Group SNE; Sega/Mega CD; japanese only)
- 2007: Shadowrun (FASA Interactive; Windows, Xbox360) Loosely based on Shadowrun.
- 2013: Shadowrun Returns (Harebrained Schemes; Windows, OS X, Linux, Android tablets)
- 2014: Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Harebrained Schemes; Windows, OS X, Linux, Android tablets)
- 2015: Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown (originally marketed as Shadowrun Online; Cliffhanger Productions; Windows, Linux, OS X, Quya, iOS, Android tablets)
- 2015: Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Harebrained Schemes; Windows, OS X, Linux)
Fan Adaptations[edit | edit source]
- Shadowrun MUSHes / MUDs
- Decker (PC) A simple freeware hacking game based on SR2 rules
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.