Sirrurg the Destroyer is a Western Great Dragon. He is famous for destroying EuroAir Flight 329 from London to Atlanta in 2041, presumably in retaliation for the Night of Rage, in which several hundred metahumans were killed by anti-metahuman protestors. He also helped found Amazonia, but since the destruction of EuroAir 329 he has vanished from public sight.
November 2, 2034: Amazonia is officially founded.
After 2041, Sirrurg is said to have continued to target seemingly random targets all around the world; leaving no survivors to report his attacks.
Relations with other DragonsEdit
Sirrurg was mentioned in Dunkelzahn's Will:
- "To Sirrurg, the Destroyer: though we have never understood one another, I respect your conviction. Because I know you value nothing else of mine, I leave you with my respect and that alone."
It is believed that Sirrurg attacked EuroAir Flight 329 and many more targets after that, to kill a group of immortal elf dragon hunters.
It is believed that Sirrurg was saved by the Dragon Council before the Aztlan forces could kill him, and then was imprisoned at an unknown location for an indeterminate amount of time.
- Conspiracy Theories
- Dragons of the Sixth World, 84, 89, 173-174
- Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets
- Running Wild
- Shadowrun Second Edition
- Shadowrun Third Edition, 26, 269
- Sixth World Almanac
- State of the Art: 2073
- Storm Front
- The Clutch of Dragons
- Shadows of Latin America, 28-29, 128