Comment on last edits[edit source]
To Max Ga'ne
I don't know where you got your sources but I personally don't think Québec would evolve that way. Althought gamewise it does make an interesting setting for a scenario. Also I think the name of the president "Hélène Bard" and the currency "Nouveau Franc" is listed in official books.
- If it's fairly interesting, it might be in the interest of the wiki to seperate it using an unofficial thread. We've been doing it with some of the Japanese stuff, and I'm considering adding the JAS Project's Hokkaido Republic and Karafuto War as unofficial pages, since they don't exactly coincide with FASA/Fan Pro canon, but are of interest as an alternative.--YoungFreud 02:03, 21 Dec 2004 (Eastern Standard Time)
- I'll fork it off as an unofficial page, and clean it up with official canon information. This is a bit too extreme, IMHO. --Hahnsoo 02:36, 15 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Done. The unofficial page links off of the official page. I used NAGNA and SoNA for coming up with the blurbs for Québec.--Hahnsoo 03:34, 15 Mar 2005 (EST)
Admirals Marchand and Doucet[edit source]
I have a question about the following entries:
- Admirals Marchand and Doucet were on the front line of the independance of Québec and are now national heroes.
- Admirals Doucet and Marchand invaded and annexed Acadia after a long and bloody naval battle against UCAS Navy's warships. Admiral Doucet ship sunk and the hero died in the battle. Québec commands a statue for his heroic memory
Who are these people? Where are the canon references to them? I haven't anything even remotely related to them in both SoNA and NAGNA.
--Hahnsoo 01:08, 16 Apr 2005 (EDT)
After a brief discussion on Dumpshock, we have decided that these guys are made-up. If someone can prove otherwise (list a canon reference), then we can always revert it. I'm putting the entries into the unofficial timeline, just so they don't go anywhere.
--Hahnsoo 11:35, 16 Apr 2005 (EDT)
Socialist Republic?[edit source]
Were is this Information from? The last Edits made by IPs took canon information (form Shadows of North America) out and replaced it with this.
--Karel 14:31, 21 March 2009 (EDT)