Hi, welcome to Shadowrun Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Shadowrun timeline page.
Index and References[edit source]
Hi, just a short explanation to differentiate between index and references: The index is a list of all instances of the article topic in the source material. The references used together with <ref>- and <references/>-tag are for specific references for parts of the text. So for a stub article is sufficient to list the source under an index. (That's why I removed a few uses of references in short articles.)
--ShxLoki (talk) 21:19, September 8, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for the tip ShxLoki ! Can you also tell me how to turn a page in a proper "source" and associate an abreviation to it ? Like for Shadows of Europe, you can just use 'soe' and not the all title. I would like to do it for Aetherology , but also create needed source for Cutting Aces and Market Panic. Thanks !
- Already included:
- --ShxLoki (talk) 21:31, September 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Cool ! But why is Aetherology in "red" ? I've created the page for that and you review it already. How do we tie those two together ? Also - and then I stop bothering ;) - how do I make a redirection ? Like Dassault is being redirected to Aztechnology and I would like to make Hermes Eurocom being redirected to Saeder-Krupp...
- --Romain Pelisse (talk) 23:36, September 8, 2017 (GMT+1)
- Thanks again for all your little fixes on my contribution ! Quick question for you, is there a way for me to create the acronyum for sources (you know, like 'soe' for Shadows of Europe), for the french book (such as Capitale des Ombres, and so on). This way I can link them properly... Thanks :
- --Romain Pelisse (talk) 22:54, September 15, 2017 (GMT+1)
- I created a separate template. You can use the Template:Srcfr with the lowercase English or uppercase French abbreviation:
- Do you have an opinion whether the French title should be fully capitalised?
- --ShxLoki (talk) 17:37, September 16, 2017 (UTC)
Hi ShxLoki ! I need your help to update the URL to the french Wiki. It's still pointing to the old version. The wiki has been migrated and updated to this new URL: https://wiki.shadowrun-jdr.fr/. Can you update this on the pages somehow ? Thanks !